BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sarcasm with a Smile

Once I got dumped via text message.  This relationship was already on the way out the door.  Jack Daniels was our third wheel to help us through the long, awkward silences. 

The text went something like this: "Hey Bryce, I've been thinking about this a lot and I don't think this is going to work. Good luck with everything! -D."

My response a few hours later? "But you gave me the best months of my life!"

D's immediate response: "Really? I was having fun too! I just figured you were going to dump me soon so I dumped you first."

Me: "Yes. Best time ever - especially making me walk through the freezing cold to get to your apartment."

D: "Oh ok, so you want me to come over later?"

Me: "No, idiot. I was being sarcastic."

0 comments: